Source: AFMA media release, 3 September 2021, photo credit: Financial Tribune
The Animal Feed Manufacturers Association (AFMA) announced the directors elected to the AFMA Board at the 74th Annual General Meeting on 3 September 2021.
New members to the Board are Dieter Fleischman, Heiko Köster. Returning directors include Anina Hunter, Sharlene Moodley, Michael Schmitz, and Thinus van Lill.
Wouter de Wet and Thinus van Lill were re-elected respectively as chairperson and vice-chairperson of the Board of Directors.
Board members are:
- Wouter de Wet, RCL Foods
- Thinus van Lill, Quantum Foods
- Anina Hunter, RCL Foods
- Francois van de Vyver, Voermol
- Dieter Fleischmann, AFGRI Animal Feeds
- Johan du Plessis, Quantum Foods
- Heiko Köster, Barnlab
- Neil Dominy, Astral Operations
- Paul Saunders, Sovereign Foods
- Sharlene Moodley, De Heus
- Michael Schmitz, Meadow Feeds
- De Wet Boshoff, AFMA Executive Director