- 2 kg Pork Neck (Deboned)
- 45 ml Olive Oil
- 30 ml Robertsons Aniseed
- 10 ml Robertsons Ginger
- 2 ml Large Onions (Peeled and Thickly Sliced)
- 2 ml Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped)
- 8 Taco Shells
For the Coleslaw:
- 1 Small Red Cabbage (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Small Green Cabbage (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Handful of Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 15 ml Soy Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large heavy based casserole with a lid. Season the pork with salt and rub with Robertsons Anise seed and Ginger, brown on all sides.
- Add the onion slices and garlic and tuck it underneath the pork neck, cover with the lid and braise over medium to low heat for 3-4 hours until the pork is soft enough to pull apart with a fork.
- Combine all the ingredients for the coleslaw in a medium bowl. Fill the tacos with the coleslaw and pulled pork.